We have tried to explain everything as detailed, clear and understandable as possible, so that you can immediately understand what data we have from you and what happens with your data.
Right up front:
Data protection is very important to us, which is why it is important to us that we handle your data correctly.
If despite our efforts you feel that we are not implementing something according to your expectations, you can always write our support and we will take care of it immediately.
By the way:
But now have fun reading, if that’s possible at all!
the Mixen Team
Here you will find all contact data related to data protection.
First of all, here are our contact details:
Responsible body in the sense of data protection law
And here are the contact details of our data protection officer:
Contact details of the data protection officer
Dizzweb GmbH / http://www.dizzweb.com
Data Protection Officer
Important terms you should know
Data protection is not a simple topic and sometimes a bit difficult to understand. So in order to understand each term, here is a link to the official law (DSGVO).
So if you ever don’t understand a word, you can just look it up at the link and read it.
As a company and website owner, we are responsible for all the data we process from you. However, like most companies, we do not work alone, but also use services of other companies or individuals ourselves. By involving various companies or service providers, it may be that we pass on personal data for processing. These partners then act as processors with whom we conclude a contract, the so-called order processing agreement. The most important thing for you to know is that the processing of your personal data takes place exclusively according to our instructions and must be regulated by the GCU.
Pursuant to Articles 13, 14 of the GDPR, we inform you of the following rights to which you are entitled in connection with the fair and transparent processing of your personal data:
1) the right to obtain information about your personal data stored by MIXEN (Article 15 DSGVO), in particular you have the right to obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the origin of your data if they have not been collected directly from you.
2) the right to have incorrect data corrected or to have correct data completed (Article 16 DSGVO), the right to have your data stored by us deleted (Article 17 DSGVO), if there are no legal or contractual retention periods or other legal obligations or rights for further storage
3) the right to restrict the processing of your data (Article 18 DSGVO), which means that we may only store the data but not use it any further
4) the right to data portability (Article 20 DSGVO), which means the right to have selected data we have stored about you transferred in a common, machine-readable format, or to request that it be transferred to another controller
5) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Article 77 DSGVO). As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose.
7) In the event that we process data on the basis of consent granted by you, you have the right to revoke the granted consent at any time. The revocation of the consent does not have the consequence that the data processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the time of the revocation becomes ineffective.
You can assert the aforementioned rights to which you are entitled at firstname.lastname@example.org.